The 2022-23 Team Application and S-1 form is available here. Download the file as an .xls (Excel) file and add the information there.
- The 2022-23 Team fee is $650. There is no fee for JV teams. The fee, along with the Application, is due by October 15, 2022.
- The S-1 is first sent to your conference registrar. He/she will forward it to the league when it is complete. You cannot play a game until your S-1 has been submitted to the league and your USA Hockey 1-T has been approved by the USA Hockey registrar.
- Please keep in mind the other requirements, such as SafeSport, Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Awareness. Adult volunteers also need to complete a Background check and SafeSport.
- First day on the ice is October 1. Games that count may begin on October 17, 2022. Remember all games count, not just games against your conference.
- Varsity Playoffs begin 2/21/23 and end on Friday 3/4/23. Girls playoffs will have the semifinals on 2/13/23 and the final on 2/24/23.
Also, home schooled players are eligible to play without restriction. Per USA Hockey regulations, enrolling a home schooled student on your team makes your team a Cooperative (Combined) team.